Aside from the backup and restoration tools provided by the Total Upkeep plugin, there are a few additional features that can be leveraged from within the WordPress Dashboard. These include the preflight check tools, as well as the cron log, update history and a log of recently modified files.
- In the Dashboard, Navigate Total Upkeep → Tools
View BoldGrid WordPress Backup Tools
- Local & Remote lists info on your computer, server, and remote storage settings.
- Cron Log shows the status of scheduled cron jobs.
- If a scheduled backup fails, an error message will be logged to the cron notices log file. You can view those log entries directly from the Dashboard using Total Upkeep.
- History lists any changes to your BoldGrid site such as updates and backup creations.
- Total Upkeep Premium keeps a running history of changes to your site (such as plugin updates, backups created, and more). Viewing this in the dashboard can help quite a bit when it comes to
- Recently Modified Files searches for files changed within the specified amount of minutes.
- Total Upkeep Premium keeps a running history of changes to your site, such as plugin updates, backups created, and more. This page shows your history log, which you can filter based on time. Upgrade to Premium to gain access to this, and many more features today!
The Preflight Check section is used to ensure compatibility of the Total Upkeep Backup plugin with your hosting environment. Here you can easily access information about your web host and BoldGrid.
Total Upkeep Premium
3 Remote Storage Options
Additional Tools + Single File Restorations
These instructions require the Premium Upgrade.