The Total Upkeep backup plugin for WordPress provides peace of mind for updates to your themes and plugins by providing an option to automatically update, backup and rollback the updates. This option checks your installation to make sure that the installation can occur without any problems, then automatically runs the update process. The older plugins and themes are backed up before the update process. If there is a problem with a theme or plugin update then it is automatically rolled back to the previous version. Follow the instructions below in order to enable or disable the options.
- Login to the BoldGrid Administrator Dashboard
- Scroll down to the Total Upkeep menu
- Select Settings. You will then see the Total Upkeep and Restore Settings page.
- In the menu under the Settings tab you will see an option labeled Auto Updates & Rollback. Click on Auto Updates & Rollback.
- There are four options that you can set in the Auto Updates and Rollback menu: Plugin Auto-Updates, Theme Auto-Updates, Auto Backup Before Updates and Auto Rollback. Click on the radial button beside each option to enable or disable them.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page in order to save any changes.
You can now enable the Auto Updates and Rollback options for your plugins and themes using the Total Upkeep WordPress backup plugin.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.