The Total Upkeep WordPress plugin helps you focus on productivity with options to automate theme and plugin updates and restore backups when updates are unsuccessful. The following will guide you through configuring automatic WordPress updates with Total Upkeep.
Set Up Automatic WordPress Updates
- In the Dashboard, Navigate to Total Upkeep → Settings
- Select Auto Updates
- Enable Auto Backup before updates
- Specify WordPress Core update types to auto-update
- Specify Plugins to auto-update
- Specify Themes to auto-update
Congratulations! You now know how to configure Automatic WordPress Updates for your BoldGrid website to help protect you from issues that can occur when upgrading. Now is a great time to take your first backup, to ensure you have a restore point at any time in the future.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.