Total Upkeep Premium
3 Remote Storage Options
Additional Tools + Single File Restorations
These instructions require the Premium Upgrade.
One of the things that you can do with the Premium version of the Total Upkeep plugin is to restore single files from a WordPress backup. In order to perform a file restoration, you will need to first have a backup. Single file restores cannot be done without the Total Upkeep Premium version installed.
Restoring a file from your Backup
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Scroll down the menu and then click on Total Upkeep.
- The default page that you see will be the Scheduling page. Click on the tab labeled Backups.
- If you have any backups made with Total Upkeep, then you will see them listed. Note: If you have not made any backups, then you will not be able to restore a file. Click on the View Details button to proceed.
- The next screen is titled Backup Archive Details. Scroll down to the section labeled Backup Browser.
- Here you can select the individual file that you wish to restore. Click on the file that you wish to restore.
- You will see two options: Restore this file or Find other options to restore. Click on Restore this version in order to restore the file
Congratulations! You now know how to use the Single File restoration option for the Total Upkeep Premium Extension to easily restore single files for your WordPress Website.