The BoldGrid Backup plugin provides an option to send notifications through email. Notifications can be sent for completion of backups and for restorations. The following tutorial will show you how to setup the option in the BoldGrid Backup Settings.
- Login to the BoldGrid Administrator Dashboard
- Scroll down to the BoldGrid Backup menu
- Select Settings. You will then see the BoldGrid Backup and Restore Settings. Click on Notifications.
- Here you can set the email address where the notification will be sent. Click in the box to set the email as needed.
- By default, the options for sending an email for completed backup or restore are selected. Click on the box to select or de-select the options.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page in order to save any changes.
You can now set the option to have an email sent whenever a backup or restoration is completed by the BoldGrid Backup plugin. Checkout the screen shot below to see an example of the the email that is sent: