In this article:
If you create a blog for your website, an RSS feed notifies visitors of new content. Among the many built-in widgets available in BoldGrid is an RSS feed display.
Add an RSS Feed
- In the dashboard, select Customize
- Select Widgets
- Select a placement option (these change per theme)
- Click Add a Widget
- Select RSS
- Enter the RSS feed URL here
- Give the feed a title (optional) to display on the site
- Choose How many items would you like to display?
- Check Display item content if desired
- Check Display item author if available if desired
- Check Display item date if desired
- Select Publish once satisfied with the results
Congratulations. You now know how to add RSS feed widgets.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.