Now that you have selected your Inspiration theme and installed your page set, you are ready to start customizing the site. To do this, you will us the Customizer tool to change your site title and logo. In this article, we start with the first tab on the Customizer, the Site Title and Logo tab. Depending on your theme, the site title may be visible on every page.
For this tutorial, you will need to download the images below. You can download them by right-clicking or control-clicking on each image link with your mouse.
Selecting Site Title and Logo
Now we are going to choose our site title and replace it in the header of our site with our logo.
- Choose Customize and then Active Site from the toolbar.
- Select Site Title & Logo.
- Under Site Title fill in VB JetSki Rentals.
- Under Site Logo, click Select Image.
- Click Upload Files.
- Drag the “logo.png” file you downloaded into the window or click Select Files to upload the Logo file.
- Select the logo we uploaded and click Select.
- Select Skip Cropping since the image will not look right if we crop it.
- Adjust Logo Size to 199.
- Under Site Icon, click Select Image.
- Upload the icon.png file you downloaded you your local computer from above. Then click Select.
- Click Save & Publish.
Well done! You know how to change your site title & logo in BoldGrid. Continue on to the next section of this tutorial series: How to Customize Colors.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.