Your site title is the large text that appears in the header of your BoldGrid site. This article demonstrates how to change your BoldGrid Site title as well as modify attributes such as font, spacing, and shadows. This is one of the first steps in customizing your BoldGrid site.
Changing Your Site Title
- Log into your website dashboard.
- Click on the Customize option located in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- If needed, you can switch between the Active or Staging themes.
- From the Customizer menu, click on the Site Title & Logo tab.
- Enter your new title in the Site Title field.
- Using the sidebar menu, you can also change several other attributes of your site title.
- Once you are finished, click on the Save & Publish button at the top to save and activate the changes.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.