In our previous article, we customized the fonts for our site. We will now show you how you can customize menus and social media buttons for your BoldGrid site.
The first option available under Menus is Menu Locations. Our main menu is currently located at the top of the page. Here we will add the main menu to the footer area.
- Choose Menus.
- Click Menu Locations.
- Select Primary from the Footer Section dropdown.
- Click Save & Publish.
Social Media Options
The social media section is where you will add your social media accounts.
- Click on Social Media in the Menus section.
- Click on the Facebook option and paste “https://www.facebook.com/boldgrid” into the URL field.
- Click on the Twitter option and paste “https://www.twitter.com/boldgrid” into the URL field.
- Click on the Google Plus option and click Remove.
- Click on the LinkedIn option and click Remove.
- Click on the YouTube option and paste “https://www.youtube.com/boldgrid” into the URL field.
- Click on the Save & Publish.
Well done! You have just learned how to customize menus in BoldGrid. You may now proceed to customizing header/footer widgets.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.