SPEED COACH by BoldGrid
Speed Coach is your ticket to a blazing fast website. Not only does it perform a comprehensive website speed test, but it also provides you with actionable steps and advice on how to resolve the most important issues that are slowing you down.
Your site speed affects how well you rank in search engines, but more importantly, it provides your visitors with a better experience, reducing bounce rate and increasing unique pageviews.
Achieve better performance
Speed Coach can tell you exactly how to make your website load faster. Easily test your website across multiple dimensions of performance using Speed Coach’s powerful analysis engine and learn specifically how to make your website faster. Below we’ll help explain some of the most common, helpful things you can do to make your website faster.
- Why Total Page Size Should Not Be Too Big
- Reduce CPU Processing Time
- How to Avoid Scaling Images in the Browser
- Always Compress Text Content
- Serve Your Content Using HTTP/2
- Avoid Using More Than One Version of jQuery Per Page
- Use Inline CSS for Faster First Render
- Make Each CSS Response Small for Best Performance
Fine Tune Your Website Speed Optimization
- Avoid Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks with a Content-Security-Policy
- How to Avoid Using Too Many Response Headers
- Avoid Too Many Redirects
- How to Use Long Cache Control Headers
- How to Use Keep-Alive to Reuse Connections
- How to Avoid Using too Many Fonts