Some of the themes included in the BoldGrid Inspirations plugin, including GridOne, Hydra, Pavillion, and Swifty do not have the ability to enable comments on Pages. Most businesses do not want to have a public discussion on their marketing pages, so this feature was not included by default. However, some users may want to enable this feature. Follow these instructions to enable discussion on Pages.
Allow Comments On Individual Pages
- Navigate to Pages -> All Pages in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Hover over any page you’d like to enable comments for, and click Quick Edit.
- Check the box Allow Comments.
If the pages on which you allow comments do not show the comment box after this, proceed to the next step.
Add Custom Code or Plugin
- If you have the Code Snippets plugin, add a snippet with the following code:
- If you do not use Code Snippets, you can download this snippet and install it as a plugin. Click here to download the plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New and click Upload at the top of the screen.
- Select the downloaded file, and click Install, and once it completes click Activate.
Congratulations! You will now be able to allow comments on your BoldGrid Pages.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.