Disabling the BoldGrid and WordPress Attributions, as well as the Special Thanks link, is an exclusive feature unlocked when using a BoldGrid Premium Connect Key. The following instructions provide the steps on how to hide these links, so they no longer appear in your website’s footer.
Hide Attributions and Special Thanks Links
- Log into your BoldGrid Administrative Dashboard.
- Click on Customize from the menu to the left.
- From the Customizer options, click on Advanced.
- Click on Footer Settings.
- Under Attribution Control click the check boxes next to Hide BoldGrid Attribution, Hide WordPress Attribution, and Hide Special Thanks Link.
- Click on the Save & Publish button to finalize your changes.
Congratulations! When using a BoldGrid Premium Connect Key, you now know how to hide the Special Thanks and BoldGrid/WordPress Attributions links from your website’s footer. For additional advanced tutorials, be sure to check out the BoldGrid Support Center.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.