In WordPress, images can easily be replaced with your own when using the BoldGrid plugin. Below are the basic steps foradding and replacing imagesyou’d like to use in your BoldGrid website.
How to Add & Replace Images
- Log into your BoldGrid Dashboard
- Click on Pages in the menu at left in order to see pages created for your site.
- Hover over the name of the page you want to edit and you will see a menu appear just below. Click on Edit in order to proceed with editing the page.
- Click on the image you wish to edit. When you click on it, you will see a menu appear above the image. Click on the Change button.
- This brings you to a page where you can insert a new image. You have three tabs: Upload Files, Media Library, and BoldGrid Connect Search.
Upload Files Upload a file Media Library Select an image that is already uploaded. BoldGrid Connect Search Select a new free or premium image from the image search engine.
- Once you have selected your image, click on the button in the bottom right-hand side labeled Replace.
- Crop and select the options for your image, then click Crop Image.
- If you are satisfied with the pictures in your page, click on Publish in order to save your changes.
Congratulations! You know how to add and change pictures within your pages.