Ninja Forms includes several pre-made forms to help you get started quickly. We will show you how to view and select a pre-built form in Ninja Forms.
- Login to BoldGrid.
- Click Forms then All Forms” in the navigation menu.
- You will then see a list of all the available pre-made forms. Move your mouse over the options, and click Preview Form to see an example.
- Once you have chosen a pre-made form, copy the Shortcode for it.
- You can then paste the shortcode in an existing page/post, or create a new page or post for your form.
- You will see your form displayed on the page/post.
- Be sure to Save, or Publish your changes when you are finished.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account