Inside each row is one or more columns, the next level of containers. Columns allow content elements like text and images to reside next to each other in a single row.
Columns are designated by a Blue Popover. The Directional Arrow allow you to drag and drop the column left or right to a new location in the current row. The Hamburger Menu opens the options discussed below.
- Clone creates a duplicate of the column
- Delete removes the column and all content
- Clear Contents removes the content but not the column
- Insert Media opens the Media Library
- Vertical Alignment sets the alignment of the column content to either top, center, or bottom of the row, relative to the other content in the row
- Change Background opens the Background Popup
- Shape opens the Column Shape Popup, which is discussed below
- Advanced Control opens the Advanced Popup
The Post and Page Builder also includes default Column Shapes to choose from.
- Make new designs by clicking Customize Design on any Sample Design
- Created designs are saved in My Designs for easy reuse
Congratulations! Now you know how to work with Columns in the Post and Page Builder.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.