With thousands of custom typography choices, the Post and Page Builder gives you the ability to have complete granular control over font size, weight, decoration, color, and more.
Choosing a Font Family
- By Default the text will use theme settings from the Customizer
- If using a BoldGrid Theme, choosing the Theme Fonts will use the Main Text and Headings settings from the Customizer
- Common Fonts are professionally selected fonts that look great on any website
- System Fonts are fonts already installed on your computer
- The Google Font library is included with hundreds of font options
- Each font has it’s own Font Weights to choose from
- Use Font Style to make your text italic or normal
- Text Transform will change your text to Uppercase, Lowercase, and more without retyping the text
- Text Decoration adds design touches like Overlines and Underlines
- The current Color is shown, to change it click the Edit button
- The Color Picker appears with the Theme Colors at the top
- Set the Size anywhere from 6px to 200px
- The Line Height and Letter Spacing can also be adjusted
- Text Effect has 8 designs to choose from to make your text really stand out
- Or a Text Shadow can be added
Congratulations! You now know how to work with fonts from the BoldGrid Post and Page Builder.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.