The largest containers in our Block system are Sections and are designated by a Black Popover.
The Magnifying Glass opens the Add Block screen where you can drag sections across the entire page. The Hamburger Menu opens the options discussed below.
- Clone creates a duplicate of the section
- Delete removes the section and the content
- Section Width changes the container between fixed and fluid
- Move Up and Move Down move the section on the page
- Add New adds a new row to the current section or an empty section below current one
- Save Block saves the section as a block in your Block Library
- Change Background opens the Background Popup
- Advanced Control opens the Advanced Popup
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account