With thousands of custom typography choices, the Post and Page Builder WordPress plugin gives you the ability to have complete granular control over font size, weight, decoration, color, and more.
Choosing a Font Family
- By default, the text will use theme settings from the Customizer
- If using a BoldGrid Theme, choosing the Theme Fonts will use the Main Text and Headings settings from the Customizer
- Common Fonts are professionally selected fonts that look great on any website
- System Fonts are fonts already installed on your computer
- The Google Font library is included with hundreds of font options
- Each font has it’s own Font Weights to choose from
- Use Font Style to make your text italic or normal
- Text Transform will change your text to Uppercase, Lowercase, and more without retyping the text
- Text Decoration adds design touches like Overlines and Underlines
- The current Color is shown, to change it click the Edit button
- The Color Picker appears with the Theme Colors at the top
- Set the Size anywhere from 6px to 200px
- The Line Height and Letter Spacing can also be adjusted
- Text Effect has 8 designs to choose from to make your text really stand out
- Or a Text Shadow can be added
Congratulations! You now know how to work with fonts from the BoldGrid Post and Page Builder.
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.