BoldGrid’s WordPress Page Builder gives you the ability to drag and drop Font Awesome Icons into your designs. The following guide will walk you through adding and modifying your Icon design.
Adding an Icon
- Place the cursor in your content where you wish to place the Icon
- Click the + in the DropTab to bring up the Block Components
- Select Icon
- Using the popover, select the Icon you wish to insert
- Click the orange Customize Design button at the bottom of the panel to further customize your Icon
Editing an Icon
- Click on the Icon that you want to edit to open the Icon panel
- Select an Icon design from the list of available options
- Click Customize Design to further modify your Icon with:
- Padding and Margin – What’s the difference between padding and margin?
- Font Size
- Color and Background Color – Don’t see the color you want? Learn how to change colors in the Customizer
- Rotation – Please note that not all Icons can be rotated
- Border and Border Radius
- Responsive Utilities – show or hide the Icon on different screen sizes
- Custom CSS
200+ Design Templates + 1 Kick-ass SuperTheme
6 WordPress Plugins + 2 Essential Services
Everything you need to build and manage WordPress websites in one Central place.