n this tutorial, we will show you how to remove the BoldGrid plugin from your WordPress website. There may be times when you need to remove this plugin, for example, you may be troubleshooting a plugin/theme conflict, or want to perform a clean installation of the latest version of BoldGrid. First, you will have to pick a non-BoldGrid theme, then you can deactivate, and delete the plugin.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over Customize then click Change Themes.
- You will see all your installed themes listed. Roll your mouse over one that is not associated with BoldGrid such as the default “Twenty Seventeen” theme, then click the Activate button. You will see a message stating “New theme activated.”
- Click the Plugins link in the navigation menu.
- You will see your plugins listed. Roll your mouse over the BoldGrid Inspirations plugin and click the Deactivate link to disable the plugin.
- Once BoldGrid Inspirations has been deactivated roll your mouse over it again and click the Delete link if you want to completely remove it.
- A pop-up message will ask “Are you sure you want to delete BoldGrid Inspirations and its data?” Click the OK button to remove the BoldGrid plugin.
- Repeat steps 4-7 if you have any additional BoldGrid plugins you want to delete.
Congratulations, now you know how to uninstall the BoldGrid plugin!
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account