Latest Revision: April 2, 2019
Our BoldGrid Software and ServicesBoldGrid customers receive access to our website design software and SaaS software service (collectively, the “Software and Services”). The Software and Services include, for example, access to website development plugins and website design templates and the ability to purchase content for display on your site. In order to use the BoldGrid Software and Services you must obtain a software license key. Depending on the level of software functionality and types of templates you require, this license key may be free or may be available for purchase.
Information Collected or ReceivedWe collect information from you when you use the Software and Services to provide a meaningful, safe, efficient, and customized experience. We use this information to:
- improve the Software and Services,
- communicate with you about your orders, billing and payment (if you purchased content directly from the Site),
- provide targeted online marketing for the Software and Services, and
- alert you to new products, services and special offers that might specifically interest you.
How You Can Control Your Personal InformationDeactivate and Delete. You can prevent BoldGrid from using your personal information by deactivating and deleting the BoldGrid plugins. Deactivation of your account does not cause your personally identifiable information to be deleted from our database entirely. BoldGrid will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- We use technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect data.
- We restrict access to your personal information to only those BoldGrid employees who need it to perform a specific job function.
- We require all BoldGrid employees with access to your personal information to follow specific practices concerning its proper handling.
- We hold our vendors who need access to your personal information to strict confidentiality requirements.
- We backup our servers constantly. (You access these servers when you use our Software and Services, and we store your personal information on these servers.)
- We use third-party service providers to assist us with the physical security of some of our servers and other computer hardware.
- We host our servers at locations in the United States which are private and secure data center facilities, behind physical and virtual firewalls.