#1 WordPress Caching Plugin, 1.5M Users, 23M+ downloads
Why Speed Up Your WordPress Website: A Difference of Just 100ms in Page Load Speeds Can Cause a Visitor to Prefer Your Competitor’s Website.
Recent research has proven that the tiniest increase in your page load speed over your competitors can cause physiological effects, such as increases in blood pressure and stress hormones. Google penalizes websites slowly loading websites and rewarding those who provide a better user experience. W3 Total Cache is how you accomplish this.
Here What’s You Do (Yes, It’s This Easy):
Download and install W3 Total Cache
Use Google PageSpeed Insights on both your site and your competitor’s site.
Use the tools within W3 Total Cache to improve your site speed.
Use PageSpeed Insights again to see your improvement. Keep optimizing your site until your site is faster.
Why W3 Total Cache?
First, it’s FREE to get started, and it’s exceptionally easy to use. With over 1+ million active installs in the WordPress repo, and the preferred caching plugin for experts all over the globe, there’s tons of information on how to install and properly configure.
10X Speed Improvement
Once configured, provides at least an 10x improvement (as indicated by Google PageSpeed Insights) in overall site performance.
Easy Setup With Hosting
Generally compatible with most shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting plans. Simple installation and configuration.
Includes Mobile Support
W3 Total Cache speeds up your WordPress website regardless of how your users access it. Mobile visitors will receive the same lightning fast speeds as those on desktop.
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish