If you have been following along with our WPForms articles thus far, you have learned how BoldGrid uses WPForms to create dynamic contact forms.
In this article, we will be learning about how to embed WPForms in a page or post of your choosing. This is a necessary step for getting the form onto a page, so it can be viewed and submitted by your page visitors.
How to Embed WPForms
Follow along with the steps below to embed your WPForms. In this example, we are going to using a “Maintenance Request” form we created in an earlier article.
- While logged into the admin area, select WPForms
- Select the form you want to embed
- Click the EMBED button at the top right
- Copy the embed shortcode
- Close the WPForm editor by clicking the large X at the top right
- Open the page or post that will display this form
- Paste the embed code into the main text area
- Save the post or page
If you now preview, publish, or update the post, you will see that your form is now active.
Get more for free by signing up with BoldGrid Central Create Account