How to add a PDF to a Page
In this article, you will learn how to add a PDF in a page or post using page and post editor. You can use this feature to add something like a resume, CV, flowchart, or virtually any kind of document — available for download by your visitors.
- Log into BoldGrid.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you want to edit.
- Click Add Media.
- Click Upload Files.
- Drag your PDF file into the screen or select it from your computer.
- Select the PDF and click Insert into post or Insert into page (depending on if you are editing a post or a page).
- You will now see an active link to the PDF in your page content
- Notice, when you click the PDF link, you will see a link, this will be saved and can be used to download the file
Well done! You now know how to add a PDF to your BoldGrid page!